litho area update

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 07:54:49 PST 2007

A kind reminder and schedule update....
Please note earlier starting time.

Litho users of the SNF fab,

Good news, bad news: We are getting a new stepper, but moving it in will
be disruptive for a day.

On Monday, 1/29/07, we will be moving in and placing our new ASML
stepper. This move will disrupt normal activities in the oven aisle near
the YES  tool and the old body 9/DNS area.  The double doors at
southeast corner will open at various times for the tool move and
personnel egress. A definite time schedule is not available yet, but I
would suspect the tool will be ready to move into the litho area around
0930 and the YES oven will be off-line after 0830. The move and tool
placement should take 4-5 hours. Hopefully the disruption will be over
by 1500. The YES oven will be reinstalled and should be stable for use
by the following morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dick