Uija's leaving

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 3 18:06:45 PDT 2007

Hi everyone --

As you may have heard, Uija Yoon, our ace litho/training engineer, has
retired (for a second time.)  In her one-and-a-half years here, she
touched a lot of lives.  At her request, we had a quiet get-together
(with healthy foods, of course) on her last day.  Since then, a number
of people have said they want to convey their good wishes, so we've
posted a card on the door of the Fab (you may recognize Maurice's work,
a favorite of Uija's).  Please do take the chance to write a few words
-- she will very much appreciate them.  Uija may have left the
workforce, but she promises to be back often, to keep in touch and teach
us how to eat healthy and stay young!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu