Goodbye and thanks

Sanja Hadzialic sanjah at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:09:56 PDT 2007

Hi everybody,

As some of you already know I'm going back to Norway tomorrow to
finish up my phd there, and I just couldn't go without saying anything
(I don't know what came over me - normally I'm such a silent person ;)

When I came here a year and a half ago I never imagined that I would
meet so many nice people and get so attached to Stanford. Frankly
speaking, clean room life didn't look that appealing at all at the
first glance, but thanks to all of you I had a lot of fun in there.
Sure, there have been frustrating moments and broken wafers, but what
I'll remember the most are the people. Thanks for all the interesting
conversations and all the help and support - especially during my
weeks on crutches - I don't know what I would have done if Eric wasn't
always there to hold my doors open (in addition to answering all the
hard fabrication questions :)

I'm going to miss you guys - a LOT! Hope to see most people again when
I come to visit in October. Oh, and if anybody should come to Norway
for one reason or another, please feel free to contact me - I'm happy
to show you around. My Norwegian email is: sanjah at unik.no

Sanja :~)