PECVD outside vendors

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Jul 30 10:42:09 PDT 2007

Hi Zubin, et al --

Here are some resources that other labmembers use.  In each case, you
would have to create a PO (cannot recharge your SNF account):

For other NNIN Sites, here's a process capability list:
For contacts at each NNIN site, see:

UC Berkeley Microlab:
They offer some limited processing support.  The contact person is Sia

Commercial resource:
They are local (in Mountain View) and can offer quick turnaround,
depending on the film.

mtang at