PECVD outside vendors

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 30 10:42:09 PDT 2007

Hi Zubin, et al --

Here are some resources that other labmembers use.  In each case, you
would have to create a PO (cannot recharge your SNF account):

For other NNIN Sites, here's a process capability list:
http://www.nnin.org/nnin_process2.html
For contacts at each NNIN site, see:
http://www.nnin.org/nnin_site.html

UC Berkeley Microlab:  http://microlab.berkeley.edu/
They offer some limited processing support.  The contact person is Sia
Parsa.

Commercial resource:
http://www.strataglass.us/
They are local (in Mountain View) and can offer quick turnaround,
depending on the film.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu