Missing tools

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:26:20 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I am sending this email out with the hope to understand what is
happening around me.
Few months a go Dick send out an email and asked if anyone  knew where
the intensity  meter for ultratech is or if some one has borrowed it.
 To my surprise now we are missing the Standard LVDT ( two weeks) which
measures the chuck height and is very specific to ultratech like the meter.
Gary and Mario  have looked everywhere If you have any idea where these
items can be or you have borrowed it and forgot about it, please bring
them back. As of right now,  we are not able to order these two items
from Ultratech or our second source Step Equipment. What does this mean
for ultratech?  I let you say the word...DE... for ultratech?

Secondly,   To my surprise again last night I found the  Right Eyepiece
on microscope across the ultratech missing.  I like to say that I had
enough surprises so if any one knows about the where about these items
drop me a line  or a note , I would appreciate that.

mahnaz