Looking for PbS (Lead Sulfide) or PbSe (Lead Selenide) sputtering targets

Young Beom Kim ybkim at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:47:57 PST 2007

Hi, if anyone knows someone who has one of those sputtering targets or if
you have one of those in your group, lab or somewhere, please let me know
the contact info. I would like to use one of those to deposit just few
atomic layers(of course I'll pay for that) or I would like to buy if
possible. Also, if you have information of vendors which can make those
targets as soon as possible (my contact takes 4 weeks) please let me know
plea~~se~~!

Thank you so much and have a great day~!

YoungBeom