New employee Gary Sosa

Dick Crane rcrane at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:56:16 PDT 2007

Labmembers,

I would like to introduce you to our newest SNF staff member, Gary Sosa.
He will be working in the litho area as the Lithography Equipment
Engineer. Gary comes to us from a employment history that includes
National Semiconductor, Honeywell Electronic Materials, Cree Crop,  and
GE Industrial, sensors division. He has extensive experience on SVG
tracks, Ultratechs, Susses, ASMLs, and other litho tools. His office is
in CIS155 and his phone number is 5-1685.
When you see Gary in Litho, please stop and take a moment to welcome him
on-board.

Thanks,

Dick