SNF and Community Day

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 26 14:51:59 PDT 2007

SNF labmembers,
        Wc can still use a few more volunteers for SNF's
participation in Stanford's Community Day (April 15).  The
description is below.   Please email me if you can
help.   (Attendance at the planning meeting, with pizza, is not
required for you to help on the actual day.)  Thanks.
                                         -Mike Deal, SNF
p.s. thanks to those of you who have already said they can help