Fwd: Re: SNF tour

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Tue May 1 07:54:45 PDT 2007

SNF Labmembers,
         Would anyone be interested in helping me out with giving a
tour of SNF (window tour) to some middle and high school students
from Daly City?  It sounds like an interesting group (see
below).   It's for this Friday, staring at around 10:15-1-:30 am and
ending by 11:15.   It would be a window tour of the cleanroom, then
lots of QandA about nanoscience and being a researcher/grad student,
etc.   Depending on how many volunteers we get, we would divide the
25 students into a number of smaller groups.  Thanks.
                                 -Mike Deal, SNF