BEWARE OF WET CHEMICAL BOTTLES!!!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri May 11 16:30:43 PDT 2007

Sigh....  It looks I will have to make good on a threat...  Reports are
that this morning was OK.  But this afternoon, THREE sulfuric acid
bottles were found dripping with acid on the outsides of the bottles.
Two victims, oops, I mean, "labmembers" were chosen by a nonlabmember
third party to be informed that they will be helping with bottle washing
next week....

Stop endangering our staff.  STOP IT!!  Be careful with your chemical
handling.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu