SVG and EVG aligner up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri May 18 16:44:38 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Gary worked on the prime station of Svgcoat2 all day
We tested the contact angle of the si wafers and is around 34.5 to 35.5
degree, please note that we do not have a historical data on this but we
think that there is a mechanical  problem wit the track. Gary would
follow up on this next week.
I did ran two wafers which got primed on the track and ran it trough EV
aligner they came out ok ( no lifting was observed, I used the
resolution mask).  I still be hesitant to totally give you the green
light. Please try to use the YES  oven especially with different kind
of  substrate., do not take a chance till we give you more information.

Mario worked on the EV aligner.
He cleaned the ellipsoidal mirror and realigned the lamp and  tested the
lamp uniformity, all good. We need to order the mirror and I would do
that on Monday ( I wrote it on my calendar).
I did test the system

1 Um resist for all these tests
Si wafer   yes oven      hard contact   1.1 second  exposure   1.5
resolved  but the right side minim 2 um    slight under expose.

Si wafer     prime /svgcoat2    same condition as  above        1.5 um
resolved  but the right side minim 2.5 um  slight underexpose.

Si wafer   yes oven     vac. contact    1.3 second of exposure   1/1.5
um resolved  right side still little problematic.

so 1.2 to 1.4 would be the best exposure as of right now.

 why do I see so many Teflon cassettes out of their  boxes? Please keep
the place clean and tidy.

mahnaz