Laurell Bench

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed May 23 15:13:23 PDT 2007

Hello all,

This morning Mario found a big puddle of resist mixed with acetone
underneath the laurell bench.
Actually he did pm the bench few days earlier and everything was cleaned.

I like to bring to everyones attention that the laurell bench is not
designed for transferring resist from big bottles to beakers, this
process needs to be done at SOLVENT BENCH ONLY.

Secondly, I appreciate the cleaning part but we are not suppose to spray
the bench with acetone. In order to clean the bench,  Spray wipes with
acetone and then wipe down the surface area and always be cautious of
the hot plates ( make sure that no  sample is on the hot plates).
Questions and concerns please see  Uija or me.

Mahnaz