BCB/polyimide process

James Harris harris at snow.stanford.edu
Wed May 23 20:38:02 PDT 2007

Mathilde,
Hong Liu, one of my former students did some form of polyimde
planarizing for high speed modulators.  You should look at her thesis
for possible recipes and if you don't see what you need, I can
contact her and she is still local, so might even be able to come bye
some afternoon/evening and look at what you are doing and make
suggestions.  The other former student who might have useful ideas is
Chien Chung Lin and he is also still local.  Let me know if you would
like me to contact any of these people or you need their theses.
Coach

--

  James S. Harris, '64
  James & Ellenor Chesebrough Professor     E-Mail:Harris at snow.stanford.edu
  Department of Electrical Engineering	   http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~harris/
  420 Via Ortega, CIS-X Rm 328		   Ph:  (650)723-9775
  Stanford, CA 94305-4075   		   Fax:
(650)723-4659
  Adm. Asst.: Gail Chun-Creech              Ph:  (650)723-0983

  __   ___
    |  |
    |__|
     __ arris  Group, Solid State & Photonics Lab
  __|  |__ http://www-snow.stanford.edu/