BCB/polyimide process

mgobet at stanford.edu mgobet at stanford.edu
Wed May 23 14:56:25 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking into planarizing 5 to 10 um height mesas, either with BCB
or polyimide (photosensitive or etchable). I was wondering if I could
borrow some BCB or polyimide from somebody to first try my processing.
Also, if somebody is interested in sharing BCB or polyimide in the
long run, we could split the cost of the material as they are very
expensive chemicals.

I will also appreciate any advice regarding using any of these
materials, or processing recipes. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Mathilde