FW: Collection of Publications

Yoshio Nishi nishiy at stanford.edu
Thu May 24 19:56:06 PDT 2007

Dear SNF users,

We have been asked to submit a list of publications coming out from
SNF users to NSF to demonstrate research supported by NNIN funded
infrastructures.
As we will soon start preparing for the renewal of NNIN, I would like
to ask your active collaboration to provide us with your list of
publications in the following 5 categories.
1.      External User Peer-Reviewed Archival Journal Publications
2.      Internal User Peer-Reviewed Archival Journal Publications
3.      External User Conference Presentations
4.      Internal User Conference Presentations
5.      Other major publications items, e.g. books, short courses, etc.
Please send your list for the corresponding categories to Yoshio
Nishi (<mailto:nishiy at stanford.edu>nishiy at stanford.edu), John Shott
(<mailto:shott at snf.stanford.edu>shott at snf.stanford.edu) and Paul
Rissman (<mailto:Rissman at stanford.edu>Rissman at stanford.edu) before
the end of June.
Thank you in advance for your great support on this matter.
Regards,
Yoshio Nishi