Sharing costs of BCB

mgobet at stanford.edu mgobet at stanford.edu
Tue May 29 14:10:00 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am about to order BCB, Cyclotene 3022-57, together with another
labmember, Deji. We are wondering if somebody else is interested in
buying this product with us to further split the costs. The order is
for 1 liter bottle, which is a large quantity as we only need a few
droplets per wafer. As you may know, BCB is very expensive, so this
may be a very good opportunity to get some at a cheaper price.

Please let us know by tomorrow if you are interested. Thanks.
Best,
Mathilde