liquid around plasma oxidation tool (TEL SPA)

Yasuhiro Oshima yoshima at
Sat Nov 10 13:33:09 PST 2007

  One of lab member sent me an e-mail and told there is a suspicious liquid
in front of/underneath TEL SPA last mid night.
  It is probably coolant for this tool called GALDEN  (fluorinated carbon)
because of its higher viscosity.
  GALDEN has non-reactivity, high dielectric strength, low toxicity,
non-flammability... So it is safe. Only hazard might be it make floor
slippery. I put a yellow tape just in case. I will work with Ted to fix it.

Yasuhiro Oshima
Visiting Scholar
Prof. McIntyre Gr.
Materials Science and Engineering