Attaching dice to a chuck

Thomas T. Lee leet at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 17:31:39 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have some very small dice that I'm trying to probe, but they keep
getting blown away, presumably when the ventilation system in my lab
turns on.  Does anyone know of any electrically and thermally conductive
adhesive that I can use to TEMPORARILY stick the die to the probe
station chuck?  It needs to be something that I can easily clean off the
chuck and my die when I'm done.

Thanks!
--Tom

--
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon
in this decade and do the other things, not because they