Attaching dice to a chuck

Thomas T. Lee leet at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 08:36:41 PST 2007

Thanks to everyone who replied.  The support of this community continues
to amaze me.  :-)

The responses I received essentially boil down to the adhesives used in
SEM: silver paint, carbon tape/dots, and ElectroDag/Aquadag.

Thanks again!
--Tom

--
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon
in this decade and do the other things, not because they