lithography now open

rissman at stanford.edu rissman at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 20 13:29:40 PDT 2007

Labmembers,

At around noon, a strong solvent smell was reported in lithography.
The area was evacuated and the doors taped closed.  I arrived at about
1:15 and checked the area with the RKI unit with Aaron Gibby's help.
I could not smell any solvent smell, although Aaron did report a faint
trace.  I looked for and could not find any obvious puddles.  The RKI
unit did not register any hydrocarbon response.  I checked in and
under the SVG and KS coaters and at the YES oven, and in both finger
walls.

Aaron removed the tape and we have reopened the area.  Should anyone
smell anything, please close down the area again and keep it evacuated.

Paul Rissman