Wet Bench Availability, 10/26-10/27

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 23 16:54:29 PDT 2007

Hi all --

Facilities will be performing repairs on one of two scrubber units
serving our lab.  With half the scrubber capacity available, we will be
shutting down some of the less-utilized wet benches in order to maintain
exhaust levels on the high-use benches.

At 8 am on Friday, Oct. 26, the following wet benches will be drained
and shutdown:  wbebeam, wbnitride, wbgen2, wbsilicide, wbmiscres,
solvhood, and possibly wbmetal.

The scrubber to be repaired will be shut off later that morning.
Exhaust will then be checked to ensure proper ventilation of the
remaining wet benches.

Repairs are expected to be complete on Saturday, Oct. 27.  We anticipate
turning on most of the shutdown wet benches by Saturday afternoon/evening.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but trust that we will have a much
more reliable (and quieter!) scrubber system after these repairs.

Your SNF Staff

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu