Stanford-Tohoku University Open Workshop on 3D transistors and applications Nov. 20

Gabrielle Brits gabrielles at ee.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 30 07:55:29 PDT 2007

Dear SNF Faculty and Staff,

We, Stanford University and Tohoku University, will have an open
workshop on 3D Transistors and its Applications as you see in the
attachment.   This workshop is open to everybody who are interested in
this subject area, and will be held on November 20 (Tuesday), 2007 in
the CISX Auditorium in CIS building, Stanford University.   It will
start at 9:00am and consist of 8 presentations by those who have been
highly acknowledged experts and actively involved in research of  this
exciting area.    Registration is free, and we would like to have many
lively discussions about the future of 3D device structures and
processes looking into the future technology nodes.

I look forward to seeing you on November 20th .

Best regards,
Yoshio Nishi