mask writer

Paul Jerabek jerabek at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:32:24 PDT 2007

To whom it may concern:
to update the status of MIcronic mask writer- system has a problem with homing to exposure start position. The problem is
interminent, but so far I was able to coax the machine to cooperate. Once it starts to write everything is O.K until it finishes the job
and looses it's start position once again. So I am writing some masks but not at a regular pace. Micronic filed eng. did not show up yet.
They said they will come sometimes at the end of the week.
-Paul J.