SNF Process Grand Rounds, Friday, 4/25

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:30:54 PDT 2008

Hi all --

The next SNF Process Grand Rounds will be this Friday, April 25, at
11:30 am in CIS 101.  There will be two topics on the agenda.

1.  LTO Process Issues.  As many of you know, SNF staff and labmembers
have been trying to deal with a particle issue on this system.  It has
also been brought to our attention that there are electrical testing
issues related to LTO which may go back several months or more.  We
would like to solicit and share data and other input from labmembers
which may help set a timeline for these issues -- and which might help
identify the problem and maybe even pinpoint possible causes.  Please
bring any data you might have.

2.  Quality Circles.  This will be an opportunity to update progress on
the functional area Quality Circles.

Pizza provided.  Hope to see you there!

Your SNF Staff

mtang at stanford.edu