Yellow cabinets

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at
Fri Apr 25 10:36:42 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Please look in to  your nonstandard chemicals and remove bottles that
are not in use or has gotten expired.
This is quiet urgent.
I was checking the yellow cabinets around 10 am this morning and when I
opened the right cabinet one bottle fell out, I was lucky to catch it.
I want the cabinet cleaned TO DAY . At 3 pm today I am forced to take
some ( I say about 20  bottles out), if you have chemicals and can take
it to your lab for now I would appreciate that. I am forced to do this,
I would rather every one take a few minutes and help us  out here.