REMINDER!!! CIS BUILDING BAKE SALE >>> DATE TUESDAY, AUGUST 12TH

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:54:42 PDT 2008

I know what you are all thinking - just one more day until the Bake Sale.

Please make every effort to fit the bake sale into your schedule tomorrow by
either:

*	Buying a Bake Good
*	Bringing a Bake Good
*	Skipping the Bake Goods and making a Cash Donation

I'm hoping to have a very successful bake sale for our favorite "Hall
Monitor" Maureen Rochford.

Thank you for any support you can lend the bake sale.

Jumping Clock

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility