2008-09 SNF Sponsorship Application and 2008-09 Parking Permit Application are Available

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 20 10:22:02 PDT 2008

IMPORTANT:  THE SPONSOR FORM MUST BE RENEWED ANNUALLY ON or BEFORE SEPTEMBER
1st.

Note:  A parking ticket on Campus will cost you $35.00.

Dear Lab Members,

The 2008-09 SNF Department Sponsorship Application and Parking Permit
Application are available.  I have both these applications in a file hanging
on the outside of my cubicle.

The 2008-09 Sponsorship Application must be filled out before I can have
John Shott, Paul Rissman or Mary Tang sign off on it.  Then you will need to
bring it down to Parking and Transportation at 340 Bonair Siding and hand it
in along with your completed 2008-09 Parking Permit Application (if this
applies to you).

If you need any help in this matter please let me know.

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Lab Services Administrator