6" wafers?

Kevin Crabb kcrabb at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:25:56 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I have need for a total of three 6" wafers, and was wondering if anybody had
any 'extras' they're willing to share.  They are merely serving as a carrier
for my samples which will be getting irradiated with cesium ions from an
outside vendor.  I therefore do not care what the doping, resistivity, or
thickness is, or even if there are oxide or nitride or other layers on top.
I only need full (non-broken) 6" wafers. (Heck, they don't even have to be
silicon, I don't think.)  If anybody has any, I'd be much obliged.  Thanks,

Kevin

kcrabb at stanford.edu