FW: 2008-09 SNF Sponsorship Application and 2008-09 Parking Permit Application are Available

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 26 09:45:39 PDT 2008

Dear Labmembers,

REMINDER:  You need to have a new 2008-09 SNF Sponsorship form completed and
filed with Parking and Transportation on or before Tuesday, September 2nd,
2008 (next Tuesday because Monday is a campus wide holiday)!

Clarification on who needs to fill out a 2008-09 Sponsorship form - ALL
current Industrial Users and ALL current other Academic Users of SNF only.
The ones that are exempt from having to fill out this form are current
Stanford students because they are already sponsored by the University to be
on campus.

Again, the 2008-09 SNF Sponsorship form and Parking Permit Application are
hanging outside my cubicle for you to take.

Thanks,

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility