LTO coverage in deep trenches

Steve Zhuang xzhuang at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 28 15:57:22 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I am trying to find out if LTO has good conformal coverage in deep trenches. I have straight trenches are 30 um wide, and about 275 um deep, in a silicon wafer. I plan to deposit 0.5um LTO as an insulation layer over the side walls. Will this work? Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve