Woollam Training Course

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:52:54 PST 2008

Fellow Lab Members,

The JA Woollam company, the manufacture of our Spectral Ellipsometer,
is proposing a condensed two day training course covering their
WVASE32 modeling software.  Since this is a customized course for our
ellipsometer users we want to gauge the interest in the course before
we start making the arrangements.

The course would be in the April time frame and the cost would be
approximately $500 per person, paid directly to JA Woollam.

Please let me know if this is a course you would plan on attending,
or under what circumstances you would attend.  Please don't say free
because there are real costs to holding this course.

Thanks,
Ed