Cleantamination Meeting Canceled - Meet again in Jan09!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 12 05:56:39 PST 2008

Dear Labmembers --

Today's scheduled Cleantamination meeting has been canceled since many
people are out or otherwise committed (I, for example, am on jury duty
call.)  The summary of the last meeting is posted on the wiki at:
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/processes/cleantamination-group/mtg-3

Comments on this and suggestions for topics for the next meeting are
welcome.  We will meet again the first Friday in January.  Topics for
discussion will include:

Update on projects
1.  Measuring contamination
2.  RTA's for gold
3.  STS etch policies
4.  "Semi-Clean" chrome processing
5.  ALD
6.  STS dep cleaning and contamination

If you have a contamination or cleanliness process concern which entails
a policy or equipment change beyond the scope of SpecMat, please let me
know and we'll add it to the agenda.

See you next year!

Mary