Reminder re SNF Lab Bins: Purple dots for February

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:26:14 PST 2008

Hi everyone --

Just a reminder:  If you have a lab bin in the lab and personal wafer
boxes (WIP) that are not stored in a lab bin, please, please please put
a PURPLE DOT on them and make sure they are marked with your Coral name
by next Monday, Feb. 11.  PURPLE DOTS are available in the gowning room.

We are asking for your help in keeping on top of lab bins and WIP.
Deepest apologies for the inconvenience, but we are short of lab bins --
in no small part because labmembers have left or transferred their bins
to lab mates... We need to find a way to keep our records constantly
updated which will help ensure that there are lab bins to go around for
people who need them.  As for the WIP, December's cleanup netted 18
cardboard boxes filled mostly with WIP and about 3 cardboard boxes
filled with masks (!?), most of which are still unclaimed.  We are
hoping the monthly dot marking will help keep the lab tidy.  Again, we
recognize the inconvenience, but ask that everyone work with us to find
a solution that is workable -- the monthly DOTS may not be the answer,
but as it's been reasonably successful with the bunnysuits, it seemed
reasonable to try using them elsewhere...  Suggestions for improvement
would be appreciated.

Thanks all ---

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu