Process Grand Rounds THIS Friday/Demo Video

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 13 07:52:50 PST 2008

Greetings labmembers:

Due to popular demand (and rapidly growing list of proposed topics for
discussion), it looks like we'll have another Process Grand Rounds THIS
Friday, 2/15, at 11:30 in CIS 101.  (For minutes of last week's session,
check  http://snf/Labmembers/ProcessGrandRound020808.html ).  All are
welcome to attend.  The topics for discussion:

1.  Wafer handling on the ASML (presented by the ASML Team, subject to
availability of presentation materials)  and update on action items from
last Friday's brainstorming.

2.  Brainstorming session on performance issues with STS etch (everyone
is encouraged to bring data, recipes, etc.)

3.  Quick 10 minute planning session for future Process Grand Rounds.
As long as there are topics of interest, we'll keep holding them.  If we
can set agendas for the next few sessions, people can plan ahead and
bring/prepare materials to share.

Pizza will be provided.  Hope to see you there!

Your SNF Staff

PS:   Mike Deal has produced the coolest video ever of the (de)struction
next door.  To see it, check out the links on the SNF home page.  Enjoy!

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu