Reminder: SNF Process Grand Rounds, Friday, 2/15, 11:30

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 14 18:49:34 PST 2008

Hi all --

Just a reminder of the Process Grand Rounds for Friday, 2/15, 11:30 in
CIS 101.  All are welcome to attend.  On the agenda:

1.  Wafer handling on the ASML (presented by the ASML Team) and update on action items from last Friday's brainstorming.

2.  Brainstorming session on performance issues with STS etch (everyone is encouraged to bring data, recipes, etc.)

3.  Quick 10 minute planning session for future Process Grand Rounds. As long as there are topics of interest, we'll keep holding them.  If we
can set agendas for the next few sessions, people can plan ahead and bring/prepare materials to share.

Pizza will be provided.  Hope to see you there!

Your SNF Staff