No acid dumping this morning ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 20 06:57:30 PST 2008

SNF Lab Members:

I have just received word from FacOps that our supply of sodium
hydroxide that is used in the acid neutralization system is virtually
exhausted.  The truck that will re-supply that tank should be arriving
this morning.

For the moment, however, we must ask that you not dump any acids this
morning until we send out the "all clear".  Dumping of unneutralized
acid would cause us to be in violation of environmental waste regulations.

We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your support.