HP 4145A needs repair

Eric ebasham32 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 14:43:25 PST 2008

I have used Calwright for several pieces of older HP equipment.  The 4145A
shouldn't be a problem for them.  What is the "broken" condition?  You might
find a less damaged system on ebay or used-line that would only need
calibration.  There is also a shop on the east coast, but shipping can be
prohibitive.

Eric

Calright Instruments
David Swanson