Summary: HP 4145A needs repair
John Ross Jameson
jameson at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:48:17 PST 2008
In response to my question about where to get an HP 4145A fixed, several users
said they'd also like to know where to fix old HP equipment, so here's a summary
of the responses so far:
* One SNFer sent a 4195A to Tucker electronics in Texas.
* Another SNFer said OpLink Solutions in GA (www.oplinksolutions.com) supports the HP 4145A.
* Another SNFer has used Calwright for several pieces of older HP equipment, and thinks the
4145A "shouldn't be a problem for them."
* One SNFer said go to www.testlabco.com
* Finally, ever the comedian, Josh Ratchford said "I'll fix it for $100k."
As a side note, I priced out "new" HP 4145As, and they seem to go for $7.5-10k.
More information about the labmembers