John Ross Jameson jameson at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:48:17 PST 2008

Hi,

said they'd also like to know where to fix old HP equipment, so here's a summary
of the responses so far:

* One SNFer sent a 4195A to Tucker electronics in Texas.
* Another SNFer said OpLink Solutions in GA (www.oplinksolutions.com) supports the HP 4145A.
* Another SNFer has used Calwright for several pieces of older HP equipment, and thinks the
  4145A "shouldn't be a problem for them."
* One SNFer said go to www.testlabco.com
* Finally, ever the comedian, Josh Ratchford said "I'll fix it for $100k."

As a side note, I priced out "new" HP 4145As, and they seem to go for $7.5-10k.