February 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Feb 1 11:31:19 PST 2008
Ending: Fri Feb 29 11:55:59 PST 2008
- Reminder: University Ph.D. Oral Examination- Joseph Po-Ta Chen-Feb. 4th, Monday 9:45 AM
Joseph Po-Ta Chen
- Seminar: Lessons from Gate Stack Research for Nano Scale Devices and Future Challenges in Silicon based Device Technology
- Reminder re SNF Lab Bins: Purple dots for February
- Special seminar by Prof. Luca Larcher on leakage in gate dielectrics
- Reminder: Ph.D. Oral Examination- Jeong-Hee Ha - Feb.7th,2PM
- SNF Process Grand Rounds: Friday,2/8, 11:30-1
- Phone Found in the Ladies Room Across from The Lab
- AMT for etching <100 nm features on AMTEtcher: Results
Rohan D. Kekatpure
- MEMS Seminar NOW in CISX Aud.
- Reminder: PhD Oral Defense and Abstract - Paul Leu, Friday 2/8 3 PM
- Reminder: Process Grand Rounds 2/8/08
- Ultratech: Down for good....
- Power Glitch
- Another cell phone found...
- YES Oven Update
Gary J Sosa
- code for the wafer_saw room
- Process Grand Rounds THIS Friday/Demo Video
- Solar Simulator
- PhD oral defense (Tue, 2/19 2pm), Steve Zhuang
- Solar cell testing apparatus
- CoCr film removal
- Scheduled downtime for ASMl Stepper
Gary J Sosa
- Reminder: SNF Process Grand Rounds, Friday, 2/15, 11:30
- Alarm inspections - Friday, 2/15 - 9 AM
- Mask making
- Alarm inspections complete
- Computer outage early Sunday morning 2/17 ....
- Reminder: University PhD Dissertation Defense / Xuefeng (Steve) Zhuang (Tue, Feb. 19)
- Found Watch - Between the CIS Bldg & Ginzton Lab
- Yet Another Cell Phone Found in the Ladies Room Across from the Lab
- SEMINAR: Prof. Heuer on Silicon Mechanical Fatigue Packard 101 2.21 9am
- SNF Process Grand Rounds: Special Edition, Friday, 2/22
- [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Warning: Watch your Email
- No acid dumping this morning ....
- Acid Waste system is functional again ...
- lost power chord for the projector.
gthareja at stanford.edu
- SNF Enterprise Forum, Wed. 3/5, 4 pm, CIS 101
- polyimide on Si?
Candace Kay Chan
- coarse grained polycrystallne Cadmium?
- DI Water Shutdown this morning
- DI Water update, 11:20 am
- DI Water!!!
- short channel Si-MOSFET vendors
Na Young Kim
- Possible vibration Tuesday morning ....
- Mask Making Seminar and Q/A session
- Power Glitch this morning
- University Ph.D. Oral Examination : Hyeun-Su Kim at CISX Aud, Feb. 29th 8:30am
aeonia at stanford.edu
- OOPS! Found Black Knit Sweater with Gray Piping on Bench Outside the Lab
- Special SNF Event: 1 pm today, in the lab
- Process Grand Rounds, Friday, 2/29, 11:30 am
- HP 4145A needs repair
John Ross Jameson
- Summary: HP 4145A needs repair
John Ross Jameson
- does anyone have a mask with large beams?
- Special Ebeam Lab Presentation: Chemically Amplified Molecular Resists for E-Beam Lithography , Dr. Alex Robinson University of Birmingham, UK. Tuesday March 4 , 20081:30 PM CIS 101
- does anyone have heavily-doped Si substrate?
bli003 at student.ucr.edu
Last message date:
Fri Feb 29 11:55:59 PST 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:51 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).