Missing stress quartz calibration standards

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 24 15:27:24 PDT 2008

Dear labmembers --

Two 4" thick quartz rounds which are used as calibration standards for
film stress measurements have been missing for several weeks.  They were
last seen next to the FSM stress test system across from Metalica.  They
are about one centimeter thick and were kept wrapped in cleanroom
wipes.  If you happen to see these in the lab, please let a staff member
know.

By the way, the new Flexus 2320 stress measurement tool is here and is
functional (as far as we can tell, without the reference standards.)
There are no operating procedures as yet and a couple more accessories
need to be ordered, but it is usable.  If you'd like to use it, contact me.

Thanks,

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu