Bake Sale!

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:31:25 PDT 2008

Dear Fellow Building Occupants and Labmembers,

Many of you will remember Jane Edwards from when she was our colleague
at SNF.  And many of you will remember the wonderful baked goodies she
sold as a fundraiser for the 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer four years ago.

Jane has decided to do the 2008 Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk in September
benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure in memory of Maureen Rochford,
our friend and colleague, who passed away this May.

Last time Jane raised over $4000 and hopes to exceed that for this
year's Walk.  She describes the Walk as 'one of those rare occasions
that truly changes your life'.

So please support this cause, honor Maureen R and enjoy some very tasty
cookies, lemon bars and fruit breads by dropping by Maureen Baran's
office (CIS141) on Monday 28 July and purchasing goodies.  The sale will
continue until all the treat items are gone.

Thank you for your support,

-Nancy