June 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Jun 1 20:38:35 PDT 2008
Ending: Mon Jun 30 23:40:18 PDT 2008
- Chemicals have been stocked ....
- Fwd: University PhD Disseration Defense for Ilya Fushman
- Reminder: University Ph.D. Oral Examination - Wei Hu
- Found USB Stick on the First floor of the CIS Building
- SNF Process Grand Rounds, 6/6/08, 11:30 am, CIS 101
- New Lab Practices, effective Monday, June 9
- SNF Process Grand Rounds
- Missing 3 inch Wafers in single wafer holders
shuluc at stanford.edu
- Acid Use and Courtesy at Wet Benches
- Mechanical post CMP scrub
- Renata Melamud Thesis Defense - 9am Friday 06/13/08
- "Venture" Clinic - Friday, June 13, 11 am, CIS 101
- Saurabh Chandorkar Thesis Defense - 12:30pm Friday, 13 June 2008
Saurabh A. Chandorkar
- Borrowing silicon wafer with thick silicon oxide
linyouc at stanford.edu
- Late Announcement: Ph.D. Oral Examination - Alvin Barlian
A. Alvin Barlian
- Fwd: last two bottles of 50:1 HF left.
- SNF Process Clinic, Monday, June 16, 2-4 pm
- Ge Spin-Etch Clean Tool
- PhD Dissertation Defense for Luke Tang on June 19
- Does Anyone know Victor Andrade?
- Acid Waste Neutralizer down for the night
- Acid neutralization .... OK to use!
- Ultra parallel quartz wafers from Hoya?
Meredith M. Lee
- REMINDER- PhD Dissertation Defense for Luke Tang on June 19th
- Labmembers' Meeting, Friday, June 20, 11 am, CISX-101
- Reminder: Labmembers' Meeting Today (Friday) at 11 am
- Intermittent sliding lab door ...
- Open Source software for mask editing - MAC, PC, Linux
Sebastian J. Osterfeld
- lost Stanford ID
- Lost Car Key
- Forest fire smoke ....
- silicon 110 wafer?
- Help Requested
- SNF Process Clinic, Mon, 2-4/Special Guest, ASML's Keith Best
- Flynn PhD Thesis Defense, Tuesday July 1, 3PM
- PhD Oral Examination annoucement
- Shadow Mask
- Looking for advice on wafer bonding
Last message date:
Mon Jun 30 23:40:18 PDT 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:52 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).