SNF Process Clinic, Monday, 2-4 pm, with a special guest from ASML

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu May 1 15:45:48 PDT 2008

Hi everyone --

The next SNF Process Clinic will be Monday, 5/5, from 2-4 pm in the
cubicle area near Maureen's office.  Process staff will be on hand -- as
well as Keith Best, from ASML.  Keith is (I think) Director of Special
Applications and would like to meet labmembers wanting to do some wild
and amazing things with the ASML -- especially those who might have a
need for the precision front-to-back overlay capability of the newly
installed and nearly qualified 3-D align upgrade.

Bring your process flows and process questions.  Experienced labmembers
are especially welcome to help with consultations.  SpecMat will convene
at about 3 pm, so bring your new material/new process requests.   We'll
have snacks -- it'll be fun --

See you there --

Your SNF Staff

mtang at stanford.edu