A couple of things ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri May 16 13:54:21 PDT 2008

SNF Lab Members:

There are a couple of things that I wanted to pass on to everyone:

1. We have arranged to hire Cesar Baxter on a contract basis to help us
during weekends and some evenings.  While we may adjust timing and may
need to accommodate Cesar's other commitments, we currently are hoping
to use Cesar during the day on weekends and during the evenings on
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Hopefully, this will provide improved
active, but our staff is no longer on duty.

2. I've had individual chats with a number of long-time SNF users in
hopes of getting their candid assessment of things that we need to be
addressing most urgently in the lab.  I'd like to invite any of you who
are so inclined to stop by and share your thoughts along these lines.
You are welcome to drop in at anytime or, if you can't seem to find me,
drop me a note and I'd be more than happy to set up a time to meet you.

3. I have asked our staff and a number of these long-time users to
generate their list of the top 10 things that they would like us to
address and/or resolve during the coming 90 days.  While I cannot
guarantee that we will be able to address the things on everyones'
lists, I'd like to invite each of you to send me your list of issues
that you would like to see resolved in the coming 90 days.  Having such
inputs from a broad range of the SNF community will be of use to me in
developing plans that will, hopefully, address these needs.

3. In general, if you are having issues with equipment, I want (and
need) to hear about them.  Send me email, stop by ..... whatever it takes.

Thank you for you continued support .... and have a pleasant weekend.