Hazmat drill at Noon Monday, 5-19-08

Kevin Kinast cesare at stanford.edu
Fri May 16 14:48:13 PDT 2008

The University's hazardous materials response group will be
conducting a drill in conjunction with our annual refresher training
on Monday 5/19 at Noon.  This will take place in the toxic gas
storage room and in space at the CIS dock. Palo Alto Fire plan to be
present to observe, we anticipate the drill will take less than 2
hours and should not impact any activities within the building.

If you've any questions contact me at 3-5069 or on my cell phone 650-444-5858.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Kinast
E.H. & S.
Hazardous Materials Response Coordinator / Chemist
650-444-5858