Fwd: Stanford Univ-Vacuum Training Seminar-November 10th, 3-6pm

Cheng-Chieh Chao ccchao1 at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 2 15:27:17 PST 2008

Hello all,

The RPL is hosting a vacuum training seminar on the afternoon of Nov. 10th, sponsored by Kurt Lesker.  The seminar is free and open to anyone.  The topics covered are listed in the enclosed attachment.  It will be worth it for all users of vacuum systems to attend, and people who more involved in design, maintenance, and troubleshooting of vacuum systems will especially get a lot out of it.

Thanks,
James