"Cleantamination" Mtg, Friday, Nov. 21, 3 pm

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 07:55:16 PST 2008

Hi all --

The next Cleantamination meeting will be this Friday, Nov. 21 at 3 pm in
CIS 101.  Jim McVittie will discuss quantitative methods for measurement
of contamination; we'll get an update from the various working groups;
and if supporting info is provided, we hope to review a couple of
proposals for formalizing contamination rules on amtetcher and sts dep.
For summaries of previous meetings, see:
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/processes/cleantamination-group

All labmembers are welcome to participate/contribute.

Your SNF Staff