Annual Lab Cleanup!
mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 09:54:14 PST 2008
Dear labmembers --
It's that time of year again. And this is just the first of several
reminders you'll receive about the annual lab cleanup. Staff will
commence cleaning up on Monday, Dec. 15 as per the following:
1. In the lab: All personal items must be stored inside assigned lab
bins. No personal items on WIP racks or on top of lab bins. Anything
found outside of lab bins will be removed from the lab.
2. Lab Bins: All assigned bins in the lab must be labeled with the
current owner's Coral login. Bins which are assigned to labmembers who
have not been very active in the lab will be tagged for reassignment to
active labmembers in the new year.
3. In the CAD room: All personal storage bins in the CAD room (CIS
151) must be labeled with the Coral login and the current date. No
chemicals inside storage bins. Staff may choose move bins around to
make better use of available space.
4. In the cubicle area: As an evacuation path for cubicle and office
occupants, aisleways must be clear to 36" across and no unsecured items
stored above (to prevent blocking paths in case of earthquake, as per
code.) Desk space may be subject to reassignment to active labmembers,
SNF student helpers and guests.
Any questions, ask a staff member --
More information about the labmembers