thick oxide on silicon

Xiao Hann Lim xhlim at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:03:59 PST 2008

Hi Labmembers,

Does anyone have any recommendations of vendors or companies that might be able to provide 5 microns of thermal oxide on silicon wafers at a good price?

The other question I have is would anyone be interested in purchasing thick thermal oxide on silicon with me? I have contacted a company, but their minimum order is 25. I don't need so many, so if someone is interested in perhaps a few of the wafers, please do let me know, and we can try to work something out.

Thanks,
Xiao Hann