November 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Nov 2 09:36:17 PST 2008
Ending: Thu Nov 27 09:47:23 PST 2008
- Lab Evacuation Sunday morning...
- Fwd: Stanford Univ-Vacuum Training Seminar-November 10th, 3-6pm
- Process Clinic, Monday, Nov. 3, 2-4 pm
- Venture Clinic, Thursday, Nov. 6, 4:30 pm, CIS 101
- MEMS Packaging Seminar, Today, 11 am, CIS 101
- MEMS Seminar This Wednesday: Revolutionary MEMS-based Display Technology. Nov. 5th, 3-4pm in CISX-101
- Low Pressure Mercury Lamp
- Venture Clinic, Thursday, 11/6, 4 pm CIS115 (note time and room change)
- [Stanford Nanosociety Seminar] Friday 11/07, 12pm McCullough 105
- [Stanford Nanosociety Seminar] Friday 11/07, 12pm McCullough 115
- Cleanliness & Contamination Mtg - Friday, Nov. 7, 3 pm, CIS 101
- Lesker Vacuum Training Seminar today
- Optical Pyrometer
Matthew D. Robbins
- Problems with Mozilla hanging?
- Process Clinic/SpecMat - Monday, Nov. 17, 2-4 pm
- OSA/SPIE Seminar: OSA Traveling Lecturer Yannick Lize / Stratalight - Thurs. 11/20, 4pm, Ginzton AP 200
- Cleanroom fire article?
- "Cleantamination" Mtg, Friday, Nov. 21, 3 pm
- Annual Lab Cleanup!
- Nano for N^3 workshop announcement
- [Stanford Nanosociety Seminar] Friday 11/21, 12pm McCullough 115. Photonic Crystal Devices for Classical and Quantum Information
- Friday 11/21, 12pm McCullough 115. Photonic Crystal Devices for Classical and Quantum Information
- Reminder: OSA/SPIE Seminar (TOMORROW): OSA Traveling Lecturer Yannick Lize / Stratalight - Thurs. 11/20, 4pm, Ginzton AP 200
- Lost Wafer...
- Coral "issues" .....
- Firefox 3 ...
- Mechanics of Surface Effects in Nanoscale Device-Making and Manufacturing
- thick oxide on silicon
Xiao Hann Lim
- Cleantamination Meeting Reminder: Today, Friday, 3 pm
- LDD26W developer change
- Panel Discussion - "Perspectives in High-Tech Electronics Industry"
Last message date:
Thu Nov 27 09:47:23 PST 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:54 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).